Oil Resistant, High Strength Ep/Nn Conveyor Belt for Oil Use
1. Production Technical Flow
2. Physical properties of rubber cover
a. Physical properties of rubber cover
|Type||Tensile Strength/ MPa||Breaking elongation/ %||Abrasion loss/ mm3|
|Note:LO-used in general oily working conditions.DO-used in high abrasion & oily working conditions.|
After-aging properties of rubber cover(70ºC×168h):
Change rate of tensile strength and breaking elongation are both not more than 25% of before-aging values.
b. Oil resistant properties of rubber cover
|Serial number||Test conditions of soak liquid||Volume change rate/% ≤|
|Oil number in GB/T1690||Soak temperature/ºC||Soak time/h||LO||DO|
|Note:You only need to choose one of the above three methods.|
Oil resistant conveyor belt is suitable for transporting oily materials, such as cereal, grains, corn, fish, meat, soybean cake, or used in environment exposed to working oil. We select NBR (nitrile butadiene rubber), or NBR + NR (natural rubber), as belt covers. NBR, NR has a high content of acrylonitrile with excellent oil resistant property.
Why Choose Us
2. R&D Center and Testing Lab
Packing & Shipping
Q1. Are you a manufacturer?
A. Yes, we have been producing and selling conveyor belts since 1982.
Q2. Can you produce belts with my own brand?
A. Yes, we can.
Q3. What about the lead time?
A. 1) 5~7 days for sample (free sample)
2) 15~30 days according to order quantity
Q4. How about payment terms?
A. 1) We prefer T/T, 30% advance paid upon order, rest upon b/l copy, or
2) Sight or deferred L/C, or
3) Other payment terms approved.
Q5. How do you ensure product quality?
A. 1) We have a R&D center of an independent design and developing capacity
2) We an independent testing laboratory with full-property testing capacity of conveyor belt. We can test various materials, rubber, fabric, semi-finished product and finished product.